Thursday, January 9, 2014

Golden Sparkle Valentine with Stylin' Stampin' Squad January Blog Hop!



http://www.ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much for joining us for our January Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop!  Love is in the air and our talented group of design team members have a Whole Lotta Love Goin' On as we are excited to be sharing some NEW Occasions Catalog goodies and some Valentine's Day projects with you this month!

You should have just left stop number #1 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ Squad  blog hop – Anastasia R. with Stampin Blondie. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find  the full blog hop lineup below.

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog!  We are always excited to hear from our followers! 

I am happy to share with you two valentines day projects!  I created both using the Watercolor Wonder washi tape from the new Spring Mini Catalog.  Washi tape is so fun and easy to use, its just crazy with all the things I've done with it.  It's become one of my must have items in my craft room.
You can't give a card without a little treat box filled with chocolates on Valentines Day!

 The card was created using the heart framelit set.  I cut out a large heart in the middle and a small one on each side.  I used the washi tape to place behind each heart,  embossed the top layer using the new Arrow embossing folder and placed foam dots at each corner to raise it up.  I also sprayed the front of card using smooched spritz to add a little shine.  For a sparkle touch, I added some single gold sequences.
The cute little box is perfect for a handful of Hershey kisses or in my case, four chocolate truffles!  Yummy...Yummy!!

I hope you have enjoyed both my valentines day projects.  Head on over to stop #3 Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet and see what she has created!  As always, please don't forget to leave comments for each of us design team members!
http://dawnscreativechalet.com/2014/01/ssbhjanuary2014.html">Dawn's Creative Chalet


Supplies Used
(all items with an item number are new items from the Spring Mini Catalog)
Cardstock:  very vanilla
Misc.:  Watercolor wonder washi tape #133000, gold twine #132975, gold sequin trim #132983, foam dots, arrow embossing folder #132187 and hearts framelits set

Blog Hop Participants:
1.Anastasia R. of Stampin' Blondie
2.Cynthia R. of Ink-a-Doodle Creations
3.Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
4.Kathy P of Katrina P's Creative Corner
5.Pamela W. of Stinky Tofu
6.Diana E. of Stampin' Fun with Diana
7.Darla R. & Nancy K. of Stampin With Darla and Sisters
8.Jamie H. of Unique Ink
9.Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
10.Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
11.Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
12.Bree R. of Craft-Somnia
13.Kristina M. of Mama's Sanity
14.Annie L. of Love Me Cards
15.Jennifer B. of NW Stamper
16.Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
17.Heidi B. of Stuck on Stampin'

8 comments :

Stampin Dj said...

I LOVE your card! Great use of the washi tape! TFS.

Ladette said...

Love that little bag!! Great idea for Valentine's Day!

brrenwick said...

You had me at golden...I love all of the gold...so romantic and pretty! Love the treat box!

vanessa said...

I love your treat bags!

Stampin with Darla in AZ said...

Love your card and treat bag w all that gold washi tape!

Jamie Hurley said...

Washi Tape! Need I say more...I am a package junkie, so I'm going to say LOVE it!

Diana Eichfeld said...

I love your use of gold and the Washi tape, fabulous projects!

Tonya said...

I love the gold on your projects and what a great use for the washi tape. Beautiful!